Supply Chain MEM Assistant Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Supply Chain MEM Assistant Customer Service Representative
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
• Use issue resolution follow-up to handle a wide variety of questions, issues, and customer service needs with seamless coordination and communication with customers
• Following standard procedures (accuracy, quality and timeliness) to receive customer requests for service and dispatching calls to local bottling operations via phone or E-mail.
• Accurately maintaining and recording all service activity for assigned accounts by performing the administration of data entry and paperwork needed for activities
• Enabling customers to quickly repair equipment through troubleshooting problems
• Execute customer surveys to gauge customer satisfaction levels
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Customer drive & focus; prior customer service center, or related experience
• Superior problem solving and organizational skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous customer service experience
• SAP/Large Enterprise software experience
• Willingness to work flexible work hours
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.