Supply Chain Planning Associate Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Planning Associate Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
PepsiCo's Global ISCP Team helps to build and support end-to-end Integrated Supply Chain Planning template solutions for multiple Global sectors (Americas, Europe, Asia). Several components of the template solution involve sophisticated optimization tools to model and solve business problems (such as Master Production Scheduling). In the end state, these solutions will manage 100+ manufacturing plants across the globe. The primary function of this role will be to design/configure the models/solutions to deliver highly optimized supply plans which reduce inventory, maximize fill rates and deliver productivity.
Collaboration with global partners (Global ISCP, IT teams, sector teams) to improve and sustain business performance & capabilities will be a key component of this role.
As the ISCP template grows in adoption across the globe, this role will be instrumental in growing & developing additional modeling talent/capabilities.
- Develop & support optimization models for Production Planning & Scheduling for PepsiCo foods and beverages plants globally.
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to design, develop, test and deploy optimization models for global deployments of PepsiCo's MPS tool (DPP)
- Troubleshoot & resolve production issues related to existing MPS optimization models which have been deployed at multiple sites (globally)
- Continuous Improvement: Interact with Global COE and Sector ISCP teams to validate & enhance key modeling approaches
- Provide cross-functional support to other components of the ISCP template as relates to integration with upstream/downstream systems (DRP, MRP, etc.)
- Develop tools to supplement 'control tower' strategy in order to facilitate Centralization
- Monitoring/support/sustainment of global deployments.
- Lead and support ongoing Global ISCP analytics project needs
- Required: MS degree in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Applied Math or Industrial Engineering.
- Preferred: Ph.D. degree in Operations Research/Industrial Engineering.
- Hands-on experience with an optimization package like Mosel, CPLEX, Gurobi or similar is a must.
- One to Three (1-3) years of experience in the area of optimization using math programming techniques such as Liner Programming/Multi-Integer Programming.
- Proven experience with SQL
- Knowledge of VBA, Excel pivots and MS Access
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with others as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to high-quality work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 104647BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.