Supply Chain Planning Resource
Job Title: Supply Chain Planning Resource
Location: Tolleson, AZ
Category: Supply Chain
The Supply Chain Planning Resource manages the materials planning and/or finished goods production planning as well as inventory management activities for assigned internal plant location(s) while ensuring achievement of customer service goals and minimizing operating cost.
- Develop and execute Material Requirements Planning (MRP) activities supporting the production of Gatorade, Propel, Lipton, SoBe and other hot fill beverages.
- Use the SAP planning tool to develop weekly production and/or material replenishment plans for the defined time horizon for activities supporting the production of Gatorade, Propel, and other hot fill beverages.
- Work closely with finished goods planners to develop and monitor plant production schedule to meet Schedule Attainment and Schedule Adherence Targets
- Ensure the timely and cost effective availability of quality ingredients and package materials to effectively support the production process at plants
- Work with Chicago Planning and Global procurement to develop potential alternatives to improve longer term sourcing costs.
- Work closely with Plant Operations, Quality Assurance, and Suppliers to resolve quality issues concerning package materials and ingredients.
- Work closely with Logistics, Purchasing, Planning, plant/co-packers, and re-packers to establish optimum production schedules and run strategies.
- Review all changes in sales estimates with purchasing and Chicago MRP to determine appropriate actions (schedule changes or trans-shipments) to balance inventory requirements with demand.
- Work with Logistics to assure economical movement of items from suppliers.
- Work with the Plant and Regional Accounting in the maintenance of data and formula accuracy.
- Ability to make tactical decisions, manage risks, and drive continuous improvement
- Understanding of production and distribution cost structure
- Work with QA to monitor age of ingredients
- Support promotional activities, new product introductions, product discountenances and other special projects with Division Planning and Project Teams.
- Provide back-up support for supply chain as necessary
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours as needed
- Partner with 3PL cost accountant to resolve material issues
- Create Delivery Doc's and Shipping Doc's for 3PL so they can receive materials in WMS
- Monitor all past due product request STO's and research PA and partner w/ respective DC's
- Monitor all STO volume in/out of region
- Monitor all OB Monitor changes/weights/# of pallets
- Work with Receiving, team leads, and finance teams to manage inventories and research inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure data from SAP model is in alignment with the corporate models as well.
- Provide back-up support for supply chain as necessary
- Position will start around 7am M-F
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed (Nights/Weekends)
- A Bachelor's degree. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field is preferred
- 2 to 4 years of business planning or related experience
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed, with excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work and participate effectively in a team environment
- Must possess strong analytical skills, including problem analysis and resolution along with strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally to all levels of management in both verbal and written communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Must be a able to demonstrate good mathematical aptitude and work well with others and outside Vendors
- Strong computer literacy and be comfortable with optimization software.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is a must
- SAP experience
- Ability to use existing tools to develop effective material and finished good plans
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114655BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.