Supply Chain Reporting Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Reporting Manager
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Category: Supply Chain
This position will be the lead resource for developing on-going Operational Reporting Measures for Pepsi Equipment Services. Specific duties will include partnering with Information Technologies and Planning to design, develop, test and implement end-state metrics for inbound, equipment, dispatch, move and field reporting; develop, maintain, and update reporting applications; and coordinate activities to ensure timely production of implemented reports. Additionally, this position will also be instrumental in the procurement of new technologies and their implementation in the Pepsi Equipment Services environment.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Pepsi Equipment Services Operations Reporting System Support:
- Develop, maintain and enhance Pepsi Equipment Services Operations information (SQL Server) database to capture key performance metrics and provide web-based solutions for report retrieval and viewing
- Develop, maintain and enhance Pepsi Equipment Services reporting systems
- Lead participants in data validation and testing as required
Performance Analysis and Reporting:
- Coordinate activity to ensure timely preparation and distribution of Pepsi Equipment Services reports based on the Reporting Distribution Matrix
- Assist Mangers, Supervisors and other personnel with interpreting reports and identifying business trends
- Provide analytical support for Pepsi Equipment Services initiated operations projects
- Develop operations reporting training materials
Continuous Process Improvement:
- Survey Pepsi Equipment Services teams for input on reporting needs
- Work with management to ensure measures/reporting are consistent with current business needs
- Develop and maintain process integrity for Pepsi Equipment Services performance, utilizing benchmark measures where applicable
- Develop, maintain and enhance Pepsi Equipment Services reporting website
- Maintain and publish content to Customer Equipment Operations portal
- Strong relational database programming skills (SQL Server, TSQL, Oracle, Foxpro, etc.)
- Ability to act as a Database Administrator
- Strong Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications, Java, VBA
- Strong Web Development skills (HTML, XML, ASP)
- Excellent graphic design skills (Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong process orientation
- Excellent project planning skills
- High energy, self starter
- Strong team player
- Capacity to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent supervisory/coordination skills
- Working knowledge of Call Center Business Applications (Genesys, CMS, TCS, Siebel)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Working knowledge of SAP Business Objects or MicroStrategies Applications
- Prior Experience Developing Call Center or Agent Productivity Metrics
- 3-5 yrs technical reporting development experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110256BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.