Supply Chain Senior Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Senior Manager
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Supply Chain
**Position is Remote/Work From Home **
- Represent Contract Manufacturing on Global Quality Standards and Food Safety Team to maximize collaboration and ensure effective development and execution of standards and business plans.
- Lead the Finance approval process and CAPEX for Contract Manufacturing team
- Works with Innovation and the CMMs to ensure that new products/projects and legal documents comply with standards for Legal, Quality, Controls, Risk and Finance
- Work with Finance to ensure Contract Manufacturing systems and control adequately support SOX and all Controls standards.
- Coordinates and initiates audits to ensure compliance to company standards.
- Manage onboarding process with systems, mentors and reviews
- College degree
- Five years Supply Chain experience
- Developed programs and program management
- Finance/Controls exposure
- Quality/regulatory experience
- Contractual experience
- Training experience
- Communication skills, at all levels of an organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116025BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.