Supply Chain Strategy Associate Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Strategy Associate Manager
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Supply Chain
The PBC Supply Chain is responsible for producing & distributing over 1.3 Billion cases of product through a network of plants, copackers, and DC's annually. The Network Strategy team plays a critical role in helping that network function efficiently. The team evaluates the full end-to-end supply chain network in developing sourcing solutions, with a key focus on capacity, capability, and logistics. The SC Strategy Associate Manager is an integral part of the Network Strategy team, with primary responsibility for the following:
- Developing, controlling, and executing Supply Chain network optimization models for PBC's Annual Operating Plan.
- Identifying, quantifying, and implementing cost savings initiatives within the PBC network
- Collaborating with network strategy team to identify, share and implement best practices for modellng and reporting capabilities.
- Serve as an internal consultant addressing ad-hoc requests, questions and/or projects related to Cold Fill sourcing.
- Partnering with Supply Chain Planning, Transportation, and Manufacturing to develop, execute and control cost optimal sourcing solutions.
- Providing thought leadership on new productivity opportunities for NAB supply chain.
- Continuous improvement of model execution and performance in support of AOP and ad-hoc productivity models.
- Primary software tools used are LLamasoft LogicNet Plus. Also, Tableau and Data Guru are used in conjunction with SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Access and Excel to automate data input, model execution, and data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5-7 years of Supply Chain experience with exposure to network optimization preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Expert technical problem solver and capable of analyzing large datasets for integrity and accuracy
- Experience with a network optimization tool (i.e. Llamasoft Supply Guru/LogicNet Plus, or JDA Strategist)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications and a proficiency in SQL or other programming and database knowledge
- Advanced degree (MBA/MS) preferred in Supply Chain, Operations Research, or Industrial Engineering
- Preferred experience in Tableau
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 107617BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.