Sustainability Agriculture Coordinator
Job Title: Sustainability Agriculture Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Research & Development
By 2050, our global population is projected to reach over 9.5 billion. What does that mean? In just 34 growing seasons, the world's farmers must learn to feed almost 2.5 billion more people. But how will they overcome increasing weather variability, challenged farm economics and ever increasing scrutiny from the public eye? PepsiCo's Sustainable Farming Initiative (SFI) was established to enable farmers to build capability and deliver performance that is environmentally, socially and economically sustainable. It is a continuous improvement program that identifies opportunities and delivers solutions that drive positive impact across PepsiCo's agricultural supply chain.
The Sustainable Farming Initiative (SFI), which is managed by the Global Sustainable Agriculture team within PepsiCo's Office of Sustainability, will be a key delivery mechanism for multiple goals within PepsiCo's Performance with Purpose (PwP) 2025 Agenda. The Sustainable Agriculture Project & Communications Coordinator will be responsible for managing the financial & legal processes that support deployment of the SFI, maintaining SFI governance documents and supporting the Sustainable Ag team in generating effective communications and presentations.
Key accountabilities include:
- Coordinate the financial & legal processes that supportSFI deployment
- Manage the Sustainable Ag team's project lifecycle process & financial tracking
- Work directly with Sustainable Ag colleagues, third party service providers, PepsiCo Legal and PepsiCo Finance to facilitate the development of Master Service Agreements (MSA) and project Statements of Work (SOW).
- Work with the R&D Global Requisition Team to generate and manage project purchase orders (POs) and invoicing.
- MaintainSFI governance and deployment documents
- Facilitate the annual management-of-change (MOC) process on key SFI governance documents such as the Scheme Rules, SFI Code and local SFI Guidebooks.
- Manage the SFI Benchmarking process and equivalent code registry
- Govern the document sharing platform which facilitates virtual collaboration
- Work with the SFI program leads to facilitate current & accurate performance management reporting for Senior Leadership
- Support the Sustainable Ag team in producing well-crafted communications materials for a wide range of audiences, including senior executives.
- This role is based in Plano TX, no relocation assistance available
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communications skills with the particular ability to comprehend and process complex details into key points
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and plan
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to remain tactical and results-oriented in ambiguous, complex and less-structured environments
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven skill in influencing and negotiating to foster alignment and drive follow-through
- Highly motivated individual with a passion and experience in sustainability
- Preferred: understanding of agricultural sustainability (or agriculture in general)
- Preferred: Qualifications in Agriculture or Communications to degree level, preferably with a sustainability focus and/or
- 3+ years of experience in project administration and communication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114673BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.