Sustainability - PMO Manager
Job Title: Sustainability - PMO Manager
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Research & Development
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Our ideal Sustainability PMO Manager will:
The role is cross functional - responsible for developing and executing project plans, including specific deliverables, resources and timelines, for specific initiatives in support of the global sustainability organization. Specific areas of focus include:
Set pro-active strategic processes for sustainability agenda across all sectors and regions; ensure sustainability integration into business decisions
- Manage sustainability deliverables and updates to the Board of Directors and Sr. Executives
- Manage global sustainability portfolio, including analysis and interpretation of sustainability assets, programs, and projects at the country level and evaluating their effectiveness and performance against PWP 2025 objectives; drive scale and applicability
- Lead process to formalize sustainability benchmarking and competitive analysis, including key metrics and priority areas - critical tool for senior executive business decisions
- Lead sustainability insights analytics across industries
- Lead strategic sustainability reporting framework at the enterprise level
- Manage central information repository across different functions to ensure successful information wiring at the holistic company level
- 8-10 years of business experience in communication, sustainability, public policies, legal, government affairs, or scientific management.
- Experience in running multiple projects in a PMO sustainability environment highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong international and operations experience with proven collaborative, leadership, and influencing style.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions/processes.
- Strong attention to details.
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Leadership and vision required to set the agenda and establish priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Ability to work as a team player and lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to work on own with limited day to day supervision.
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change.
- Experience in understanding and managing needs of a global research and / or sustainability functions.
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations while demonstrating excellence working in a matrix environment - critical and clear thinking.
- Creativity, innovation balanced with pragmatic and grounded approach.
- Although not required, experience in international role or operations team would help prepare candidate for this diverse, exciting assignment.
- PMP desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116717BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.