System Analyst - Eden Prairie, MN(Job Number:686636)
Grow your career with an exciting opportunity with Optum, where you will be a part of creating software solutions that help to change lives - millions of lives. As a System Analyst at Optum, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a focused team dedicated to helping to make the health care system work better for everyone. Here, you'll partner with some of the smartest people you've ever worked with to design solutions to meet a wide range of health consumer needs. And we need world - class Systems Analysts, like you, to help us build our next generation customer experience.
As part of our elite team, you will play a pivotal role in the system development cycle and consult with end users to evaluate business requirements into design specifications. You will work with all levels of the business, ensuring IT deliverables align with business requirements, with measurable results. There's never been a more exciting time to work in health care where performance and innovation can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
- Work closely with Developers and Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure requirements and design are completely understood
- Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization
- Act as the liaison between Business and Systems Analysts, Developers and project management groups
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives
- Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable results
- Collaborate with QA team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
- Lead and mentor other Systems Analysts
- Work independently to learn new technologies and healthcare domains.
- Identify potential solutions and design options when appropriate and present them to the team.
Job IT Systems Analysis
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Organization Core Claim Platforms
Number of Openings 6