Location:Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Area of InterestSales - Product
Cisco seeks a Systems Engineer to partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions, setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers, and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs in Enterprise markets. In additional to technological skill, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate should have good interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills with passion and confidence.
Systems Engineer has direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory. Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory. Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assist sales team to develop formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
• Provide technical and pre sales support for the customers
• Perform in-depth, technical presentations and proposals
• Assist with the development of formal sales plans for assigned opportunities
• Provide specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for account
• Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in your area of specialization to other Systems Engineers
• Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
Qualification and Experience
• 7+ years of experience as pre-sales systems engineer
• Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings
• Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
• CCNP & CCDP Certification required, CCIE is highly desirable and preferred
• In-depth knowledge of baseline SE skills (Routing and Switching, mobile and Wireline technologies)
• In-depth knowledge and consulting experience in a number of areas of specialization, including VPN, Security, QoS, Remote/Local Access, Voice and Video, Unified communication, Campus Network, WAN, MPLS, Optical Networking, Wireless, data center, server virtualization.
• Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
• Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills
• Pre-Sales experience required
• Self-initiated creating sales opportunities
• Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn quickly and stay current
• Understanding about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member as well as assume a leadership role for the team when appropriate
• Ability to consult with clients to understand their requirements and independently advise relevant technical solutions