Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions
Technology InterestWireless, Mobility
Systems Engineers in Cisco are technical leads that advice and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge. You’ll get to work across a vast portfolio of technologies and solutions in Wireless LAN, Internet of Things, Security, Switching, Routing, Network Orchestration, DataCenter, Collaboration and Video.
You will touch a variety and broad set of Cisco technology solutions, but have a specialist focus on Enterprise Networking solutions targeted around Wireless (both on-premise solutions as Cloud (Meraki) solutions), focusing towards different business sectors (large enterprise, large public sector, commercial and mid-market as well as partners)
In this job you will:
- Translate the newest and latest networking technologies, products and solutions towards relevant go to market approaches and solutions for the Belux market, customers and partners. Plan and Deliver technical activities to execute on this go to market approach.
- Support account teams, synchronized with other teams, on wireless and Enterprise Networking (wireless extended to secure campus solutions) engagements and projects.
- Participate to enablement activities targeting our partner community, but also our end-user community
- Actively collaborate with other team members, and extended account team.
- At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Cisco Pre-sales delivers the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners.
New demands on the network are calling for new solutions: new Wireless evolutions, solutions driving new experiences on top of wireless (location based, voice over wifi, internet of things, secure wireless, analytics on top of wireless, …), SDN, Programmability, Fog Computing, and more importantly, secure networks that can sense and enforce security threats and enable secure wireless interactions.
We help customers understand how to use these state of the art networks. And make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
- You have BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
- preferably have CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certifications or other wireless market certifications.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and consultative skills from a Wireless background.
- Ability to train and disseminate information.
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resource
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Adept at using initiative, discretion and judgment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities.
- Adept at customer interactions from the CIO through to technical staff.
- Knowledge of sales cycle.
- Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience.
- Ability to work independently and remotely as well as with your team to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to train and coach others in our enterprise technologies.
- Language skills required : French and Dutch are mandatory
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible