System Engineer, DataCenter, Israel
Location:South Netanya, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Systems Engineers in Cisco are technical leads that advice and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge. You’ll get to work across a vast portfolio of Switching, Routing, Wireless Lan, Network Orchestration, DataCenter, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security.
You will touch a variety of Cisco Data Center Specialist - Cloud & Automation technology solutions, focusing into different business, leading the sale cycle and business development for strategic technologies.
In this job you will:
- Develop technical Data Center, Virtualization & Cloud practices of our customers and partners: plan and deliver technical activities, create intimacy to influence partner’s Data Center practice with a focus on Cloud technologies, Hybrid, and Automation/Orchestration.
- Support account teams, synchronized with other teams, on datacenter engagements and projects.
- Provide high-level and detailed technical and sales support for selected major account opportunities in the Data Center and Cloud space.
- Understand and articulate Cisco's Data Center and Cloud Architectures and Services, both on networking, compute, storage, and orchestration.
- Understand business requirements for customers and partners and be able to translate them into technological requirements.
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of market requirements between customers, channel, corporate and the field.
- Participate to enablement activities targeting our partner community, but also our end-user community
- Work on the lab, PoC and demos
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Capacity to be viewed in the future as a trusted advisor on Data Center, internally and among customers and partners.
- Actively collaborate with other team members, and extended account team
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Cisco Pre-sales delivers the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners.
New demands on the network are calling for new solutions: SDN, Fog Computing, iWAN and, more importantly, secure networks that can sense and enforce security threats.
We help customers understand how to use these state of the art networks. And make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
- You bring several years’ pre-sales engineering or technical customer facing experience.
- A keen understanding of the sale process; vast ex`perience in leading sales process
- Detailed knowledge of Data Center technologies: Compute, Storage, and Orchestration/Cloud.
- Working Knowledge of Mode 2 applications (container, PaaS, agile, CI/CD, microservices)
- Computing skills (API, programming languages, modern application architectures) is a plus
- Some knowledge on topics like Openstack, Big Data, DevOps would be a plus
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and consultative skills from a Data Center background.
- Ability to train and disseminate information.
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resource
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Write and speak English and Hebrew fluently.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible