Systems Engineer Cybersecurity - WMTech
JobTitle: Systems Engineer Cybersecurity - WMTech
This Engineer positions is part of the Infrastructure support team directly responsible for supporting multiple teams within the Walmart Technology InfoSec teams. The work done by this team supports the environment from networking and servers to endpoints through assisting associates with trouble shooting and minimizing system down time. Team members will have a chance to work with multiple teams across the InfoSec department including Walmart's eDiscovery and Forensic Services lab. Associates will grow their technical skills sets through work on the various components of this key piece of the team's infrastructure.
- Coordinates system changes with internal team members and other system areas
- Works with installation of equipment, deployment of endpoints and clients along with troubleshooting issues with operations and equipment failures.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in information systems and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with associate needs
- Develops team member capabilities
- Ensures system performance
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Work in network support to include implementation of security standards 1 year experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects. 2 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations. 2 years experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions. Virtual workstation/server implementation Network architecture and hardware support for multiple platforms Information systems security experience Database administration Server and storage configuration/administration SharePoint design and administration Process Automation Backup Solution Management Network/Infrastructure Certifications Computer Support/Maintenance Certifications Project Management
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.