Systems Engineering Manager - Maghreb WCA region
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
Is technology your passion? Do you want to work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life? Do you want to consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help shape your future and career? As a Systems Engineering Manager for the Maghreb WCA region at Cisco, you will provide technical direction and business guidance to the regional sales team. Drive revenue through account planning, and resource planning and allocation. Proactively develop and maintain a team of high-performing SEs and continually seeks innovative methods for improving team performance. Help meet regional revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day to day account-level activities. Learn how to create a territory plan by compiling SE feedback and adding own knowledge of local market demand. Learn how to create a technical resource plan for territory or operation
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Engineers deliver the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners.
New demands on the network are calling for new solutions: SDN, Fog Computing, iWAN and, more importantly, secure networks that can sense and enforce security threats.
We help customers understand how to use these state of the art networks. And make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
Who You Are
• Collaborate with RM to prioritize and target team opportunities; review quantitative information to identify and explain trends
• Understand mechanisms for building team capacity and improving team performance. Align resources to deliver on commitments and drive results
• Lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer business requirements and goals; assign resources appropriately
• Assist in qualified partner identification where appropriate; Partner SE training and development
• Develop local knowledge of business economics and trends of various industries and vertical markets, and how Cisco solutions add financial and strategic value
• Establish collaborative relationships built on trust and commitment and develop relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts
• Understand the customer's business model and helps the team identify an architecture and/or solution that provides ROI
• Advanced understanding of internetworking industry trends, including new products and solutions
• Advanced understanding of competitive product and solution landscape and can articulate trade-offs between Cisco and competitor products
• Excellent knowledge in across various technologies
• Develop team members’ capabilities in support of individual career goals and team objectives
• Drive account and resource planning for region and actively collaborate with RM to track plans and course correct as necessary
• Understand basics of managing technical people and the associated process of running a region
• Understand the value of best practices and apply best practices and other tools to drive business results.
• Communicate a clear vision and strategy for the account that inspires and empowers the team to execute within a common framework
• Able to get things done without direct line authority; able to exercise personal influence, resolve conflict, and bring about required behaviours
• Translate Cisco's vision for the future into a compelling value proposition for the team
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.