Systems Engineering Trainer
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry? With the acquisition of Meraki, Cisco formed the Cloud Networking Group and created the fastest growing group within the company. Quickly becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history, the Cloud Networking Group is crushing its sales targets and continuing to win new logos in the commercial and enterprise markets.
Cisco Meraki is seeking a passionate network engineer to join our technical sales team. In this position, you will be responsible for facilitating product training and onboarding for Meraki Systems Engineers as well as maintaining up to date network infrastructure for any Meraki facilitated trainings. You will be in a highly visible role on a rapidly growing team at the forefront of cloud networking.
An ideal candidate will have deep network support knowledge and experience, excellent communication skills, and a passion for teaching others about technology.
- Develop and deliver product training and onboarding for new Meraki Systems Engineer hires.
- Develop compelling technical exercises for candidates to complete during onsite interviews.
- Facilitate technical selling module to prepare Systems Engineers for sales demonstrations.
- Facilitate Technical Support training and assist with troubleshooting and diagnosing network related issues reported by Cisco Meraki customers.
- Maintain all networking lab equipment for both internal and external Meraki facilitated trainings.
- Work on various special projects pertaining to the technical sales team.
- Comprehensive technical expertise in systems integration, LAN/WAN technologies, network design, and supporting diverse network architectures.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and facilitating successful project outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Networking certifications strongly preferred: CCNA, CCNP, CWNA, etc.