Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Code: 186137
Job Location: California-Sherman Oaks
- Develops sourcing strategies with MD
- Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in the position and Prudential
- Builds pipelines of candidates for the FPA position
- Recruits, interviews and recommends qualified candidates
- Establishes and utilizes relationships with community groups, Centers of Influence, and other candidate sources as needed
- Will seek out and recommend sources of candidates including the Internet, colleges, job fairs, technical schools, etc.
- Establishes strong relationships with agency hiring managers
- Coordinates Career Information Seminars, including logistics, invitations and presentation of material
- Attains candidate information, offer letters, communications as needed
- Manages candidate information via web based Applicant Tracking System
- Manages recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, assisting and/or set up of recruiting events and providing assistance to candidates/applicants
- Responsible for reporting on recruitment and selection activities
- 10% travel
- 5-7 years of experience in recruiting preferred
- Recruiting experience within the Financial Services/Sales industry a plus
- Life insurance, Annuity products and key competitor knowledge a plus
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment a plus
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills to support agency managers and convert candidates
- Utilization of market intelligence to source talent
- Strong communication skills, including consultation, collaboration and influence
- Presentation/oral communication skills
- Must be able to self manage
- Analytical ability: problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management skills
- Active in professional and community organizations
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database systems, applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Insurance/Financial Service Sales