Talent Acquisition Senior Manager, Campus Recruiting COE
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Senior Manager, Campus Recruiting COE
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Human Resources
This position reports in to the Senior Director of Global Campus COE and focuses on leading the improved delivery of our core processes, tools, templates and trainings which enable the annual extension of 2300+ Undergraduate/Graduate, Intern and Full-Time offers across PepsiCo's Ten major US Field and Corporate campus programs during the Spring (Jan-March) and Fall (August-November) recruiting seasons.
Key Accountabilities of Senior Manager, Campus Recruiting COE
- Ensures holistic campus approach and adaptation of key processes across both Field AND Corporate Campus, bridges the existing gap between them and prioritizes work on behalf of the entire team (2017 focus will be on expansion of iPads/Mobile apps and Live Student Webinars to Corp functions, launch of Student Ambassador Program)
- Oversight of Annual Summer Possibilities Intern Program, including location kick-offs, Exec Speakers Series, CEO session (PM and location leads handle execution.)
- Oversight of Annual Campus University Training/Comms plan to identify improvements that meet the specific needs of our Field HR Teams;
- Oversees development of new Corporate University (CTAMS handle content development and training delivery) PM on the assessment and SWOT analysis of the beverage field campus strategy, resulting in recommendations for improvement around processes, engagement & selection enabled via a thorough LSS Review of our overall campus processes.
- Leads team in the training and adoption of our new College Analyst tool - develops and shares use cases which aid in the analysis of new school selection
- Lead domestic campus expansion efforts ie: new function program development and launch
- Manages external vendor relationship with Yello to ensure continuous success of iPad & Mobile Apps usage and future expansion.
- Prepares bi-annual US Field and Corporate Campus Bus Review templates and ensures timely completion by respective CTAMs Touch point with Field and Corporate Senior Clients throughout the year for feedback on programs/team support
- Partner with various internal stakeholders such as Corporate Communications, Legal and Diversity & Engagement Teams on support required to execute annual campus calendar (exec speakers for Summer Possibilities, Exec Talking Points, Super Days) Hosts Bi-weekly campus team meeting, develops agenda, ensures follow-up on Action items
- Completes external benchmarking surveys for Universum/NACE. Approx 3/Year In partnership w/Total Rewards, conduct annual compensation survey and align on intern & full-time comp, level, function
- Direct management of team of 4 (total org is 7) - manages performance and annual objective setting, review processes
- Plays the TA Lead role for one Tier 1 Better Together School
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant Human Resources work experience
- Prior experience implementing Talent Acquisition process improvements and leading project work
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel approximately 20-30% annually
- Prior Campus Recruiting work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Supervisory experience, including coaching and development of team members
- Demonstration of \"Advisor\" capabilities, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labor market, competitive landscape, and data analytics
- Prior experience working with systems such as Kenexa and Recsolu Campus (Yello)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113898BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.