Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
ISE (Identity Services Engine) is a fast growing product within Cisco's Core software group. ISE is winner of Cisco Pioneer award and have been awarded the best NAC solution by SC magazine for 2015, 2016. Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is an identity-based access control policy platform that enables enterprises to enforce compliance, enhance infrastructure security and streamline their service operations in any environment—wired, wireless or VPN. Its unique architecture allows enterprises to gather real time contextual information from network, users, and devices to make proactive governance decisions by tying identity back into various network elements including access switches, wireless controllers, VPN gateways, and datacenter switches. Cisco ISE is a core component of the Cisco TrustSec solution and Cisco's DNA (Digital Network Architecture).
• 12-15 year’s experience working as a DevOps engineer in a technology based company
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Ability to code and script
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Data management skills
• Understanding and focus on business outcomes
• Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Hands-on experience with a broad mix of technologies including a strong subset of:
◦ Linux or have prior experience as a Linux System Administrator
◦ Public and private cloud infrastructure and services (AWS / Openstack)
◦ Networking and AWS VPC terminology.
◦ Application and system monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK, New Relic, Graphite)
◦ Provisioning tools (Salt stack, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Terraform)
◦ Continuous integration suites (Jenkins, Bamboo).
◦ Web servers (Apache, NGINX)
◦ Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Stash
◦ A programming / scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP, GO,NodeJS)