Technical Leader - Network and Content Security
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
The network and content security team is looking for an seasoned software developer / technical lead who has proven hands on experience in driving large scale software projects and emerging technology for Advanced Firewall Appliance software.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participate in a senior lead role on a project team to drive projects to completion. • Architect, design and deliver features to meet market requirements.
- Review and sign off on requirements documents
- Write specification documents and drive sign-off
- Implement new features and extend existing functionality
- Ensure productivity and quality in various phases of the software development cycle
- Engage in customer escalations if needed We are security market leader
- Our team works closely with cross functional teams to design and implement new features, software, system architecture for next generation firewall and other security solution. In particular, our team owns the fundamental data path infrastructure for the product, which would interact with almost all other components in our products. You have got proven experience in participating in and leading large software projects. This would include past experience in design, development, and creation of a usable and stable product. You have good analytic and decision making skills. Your strong communication skills help you influence others
- 10+ years of development experience on embedded systems in a Linux environment
- Strong L2-L3 networking and protocol knowledge, sufficient enough to understand customer solutions, topologies and interaction with higher networking layers.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python
- Strong knowledge in security products
- Performance troubleshooting and optimization
- Classification engines
- Designing management plane with world class configuration and reporting capabilities
- Designing security policy framework
- Network management systems
- Event handling and logging
- Familiarity with virtualization
Apply on the Company Site