to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
As a Tech Support Analyst
you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved with providing
technical support and issue resolution to internal and external
customers which may include users of all types and skill levels.
Responsibilities may also include security access processing, ID
tracking, maintenance of reporting logs, password reset assistance, PC
hardware/software inventory checks and stocking of spare parts as well
as more advanced troubleshooting and support.
Positions in this function provide local technical support
to UnitedHealth Group's clinical computer user community. Includes
installations, upgrades, computing problem resolution, and diagnosis of issue
severity, recovery and project implementation.
and resolve inbound technical calls at a large corporate Help Desk,
efficiently and professionally, in a fast paced call center environment
corporate applications with the use of a Knowledge Base and assign
issues to the appropriate support group as needed
- Follow all escalation procedures according to service level agreement
- Use remote control tool to assist end users when needed
- Provide an accurate record of each call in incident management tracking tool
- Demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge/skills in own area and is often able to apply these outside of own function
- Act as a technical resource to others to resolve problems, issues, errors or related
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions.
- Work does not usually require established procedures.
- Works independently.
- Mentors others.
- Acts as a resource for others.
- Coordinates others' activities.