Temporary - Analyst, Controlled Substances
JobTitle: Temporary - Analyst, Controlled Substances
- Conducts data analysis related to the Suspicious Order Monitoring compliance program.
- Supports development of data models to identify emerging or potential controlled substance compliance risks, including analysis of industry data.
- Supports Health and Wellness Compliance reporting and analytical initiatives related to controlled substances.
- Drives the execution of multiple projects.
- Friday (8:00am
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Math, Economics, or related field and 4 years of experience in retail or healthcare setting performing exploratory and predictive data analysis, data mining, optimization algorithms, developing statistical models, or related activity OR 8 years of experience in data analytics or related field
- 2 years of experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages
- Experience using Alteryx
- Experience in pharmacy or healthcare
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.