Territory Account Manager - Commercial Sales - 1201109
Location:Pewaukee, Wisconsin, US
Additional Location(s)Appleton, Green Bay or Fox Valley area, WI
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As a Territory Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier.
Who You’ll Work With
The US Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largest economy in the world, with a broad portfolio of small, medium and large customers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. US Commercial has grown consistently over the past 26 quarters with the support of a diverse set of partners and ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
You are looking to drive growth through the development and expansion of customer and channel relationships. You have a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and partner business needs. You have a strong ability to dissect the territory, determine business drivers, create a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to bring that strategy to life. This is a great opportunity for you to develop key skills and achieve career advancement in an exciting solutions-oriented business development role.
• You can manage +20% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channels to market distribution model.
• You target market opportunities by segment and leverage the available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list exceeding 100 accounts.
• You can build the appropriate channel coverage model of partners to their markets.
• You will act as a virtual Regional Manager to your partners and will plan their recognition and report their sales activity to Cisco management.
• 5+ years of proven success in outside sales experience required.
• Experience selling and/or knowledge of the business partner/customer community, strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
• Experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of the partner sales reps
• Demonstrated knowledge of a process for managing a large territory, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
• Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.