TPA Field Account Manager - Norcross, GA(Job Number:709200)
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The TPA Field Account Manager is the “field-based Service Owner” responsible for the customer’s (Benefit Manager) total service experience with UMR. This includes serving as the key liaison between the customer and the Operations Service team, trending / monitoring of service issue resolution, and education for the customer and their employees. They will address any escalated issues sent to them, the SAE, or other field employee. They will work with the Operations team and their manager to coordinate resolution; this position will not handle first-level service issues as this is the responsibility of the Customer Specialist. The UMR Field Account Manager will meet with customers quarterly (or more often if requested) to review service related statistics including ideas for improving or enhancing the customer’s total service experience. In this position, a major role will be to conduct training/education with customers on UMR On Line Services, InfoPort Reporting, and other web tools as appropriate. The UMR Field Account Manager will also be responsible for conducting open enrollment meetings or coordinating coverage with other offices or a vendor if they are not available. In addition, the role will be responsible for training customers on UMR’s core wellness tools and resources, as well as communicating various administrative / service related changes to the customer (ie; network or pharmacy preferred drug changes.) This position reports to the local field market VP/UMR Director of Account Management.
The TPA Field Account Manager will generally handle a mix of small to mid-size TPA customers.
- Own the service experience of customers at the field level by working with the Operations Service Team and other matrix partners as required to ensure issues are resolved promptly and accurately meeting the customer’s expectations
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal partners in Operations Service Team to manage customer service experience
- Fully accountable for supporting the SAE in facilitating resolution of all elevated customer service requests by working with the Operations Service Team, and conducting customer consultations as required
- Facilitate customer meetings with the Operational Service Team regularly to assess trends and keep abreast of any escalating issues and service trends
- Train customers on umr.com and InfoPort Reporting. Expand customer expertise and reliance on online web tools to drive usage and adoption
- Maintain and provide customer information to the SAE on service trends, umr.com adoption, myHCE usage, wellness initiatives, and improvement opportunities, etc.
- Conduct meetings with customers to identify issues / trends and analyze root causes to determine corrective action steps
- Establish and maintain strong and appropriate relationships with customers to maintain persistency
- Establish and maintain Broker / Consultant relationship as needed, but primarily with customer
- Coordinate ordering of enrollment materials / directories for customers
- Coordinate resolution of pre-implementation service and eligibility issues with Implementation department
- Coordinate implementation activities
- Conduct enrollment meetings and customer sponsored health fairs for assigned customers (and as needed for multi-site requests from other offices)
- Demonstrate a high level of healthcare industry knowledge as well as the customer’s specific industry
- Perform other assignments and responsibilities as required by management
Job UHC Account Mgmt
Primary Location US-GA-Norcross
Organization E&I Southeast Regional
Number of Openings 1