TPA Strategic Account Executive - Savannah, GA(Job Number:709181)
Be the brains behind the work. At UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, our work impacts millions of people, in dozens of ways. We are making a difference with better ideas, and there is no limit to where we can go. We are driven - to make the most of our collective resources and to create better outcomes and healthier lives for those we serve. Great account management is result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The TPA Strategic Account Executive is accountable for servicing and renewing the customer year over year.
- Accountable for customer (employer) loyalty and satisfaction, as measured by survey results and persistency
- Establish, cultivate and manage the customer relationship at multiple levels, serving as a healthcare consultant and trusted business advisor to this customer
- Establish, cultivate and manage relationships with consultants and brokers, recognizing the value they bring to our customer
- Create the strategic retention and growth plan for assigned customer, documenting and maintaining the plan within the formal Strategic Account Plan tool
- Strategically plan, negotiate and influence the interactions and relationships with customer, their broker / consultant and internal team members to achieve strategic account goals
- Responsible for value delivery to customer including plan performance, account management and service results
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge base of assigned customer, beyond the traditional healthcare-focused information / knowledge, to become an extension of the customer's business
- Facilitate the lifecycle of the customer relationship from RFP to renewal
- Clearly demonstrate the value propositions for specialty and ancillary business to improve customer growth and retention
- Select (with the assistance of the Account Coach), lead and leverage a team of internal team members as part of the customer's Strategic Account Team to strategically direct the Customer’s relationship with UnitedHealth Group
- Strategically plan and meet with customers quarterly, identifying trends and offering solutions per the Insight Driven Solutions (IDS) consultative and solutioning process.
- Prepare, host and follow-up an annual strategic planning session with the customer.
- Determine and clearly articulate the value story, trend drivers and tracking of solutions performance to the customer
- Meet all performance standards (including specific IDS metrics) required as a result of managing and monitoring activities along the customer and IDS life cycles
UnitedHealthcare is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare, what you do matters. It's that simple…and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system
Job UHC Account Mgmt
Primary Location US-GA-Savannah
Organization E&I Georgia
Number of Openings 1