TPM Site Resource
Job Title: TPM Site Resource
Location: Wytheville, VA
Category: Supply Chain
This role is dedicated to designing and facilitating training focused for front line and salaried employees of a manufacturing plant to deliver a sustainable skill set and increased line performance. .Lead training & development agenda to accelerate people capability building and monitor program execution.
- Coach and develop site TPM Organizational Capability Pillar Team
- Lead the development and execution of training plan for the site
- Work with Organizational Capability Pillar team to identify and understand organizational losses driven by skill & knowledge gaps and collaborate with the Organizational Capability Pillar Team to develop training plans to close gaps
- Support and partner with all site TPM Pillar teams to ensure training plans are being executed
- Lead the execution of site PBT (Performance Based Training) program
- Coordinate activities of site SME (Subject Matter Expert) trainers
- Monitor post-training effectiveness/retention through surveys/data collection
- Design and maintain system to record and track training by leveraging the MyLearning system
- Administer change management tools and process to ensure training materials are sustained & rolled back through the site to affected employees
- Lead site efforts to secure training grants (as available) through coordination with PepsiCo Economic Development staff and state and local officials
- Act as site MyLearning SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Provide Organizational Capability support for integration across all TPM pillar processes and systems
- Establish strong partnership with NAB Organizational Capability & site HR
- Lead the TPM Organizational Capability phase progression & assessment process
- Demonstrated experience developing methods, procedures, standard operating principles using appropriate software applications
- Demonstrated experience in classroom facilitation and application of training
- Experience developing training materials for a mixture of salaried and hourly audiences
- Prior experience working with a diverse and dynamic audience and demonstrated effectiveness in delivering training using multiple methodologies, applications and adult learning styles
- Ability to proactively predict change, lead through change and adjust to consistent change
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
- Bachelor's degree required
Additional qualities for successful candidates:
- Strong coaching and team development skills, strong networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to influence others
- Change Leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly/frequently changing environment
- Patience and willingness to understand different viewpoints, perspectives and opinions
- Strong Leadership - understanding the goals and leading through others; ability to align organizational goals and lead others through them
- Ability to identify new areas of opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113155BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.