Traffic Coordinator-Logistics (Friday-Monday, 7AM-6PM)
JobTitle: Traffic Coordinator-Logistics (Friday-Monday, 7AM-6PM)
- Communicates with and prepares daily reports for traffic leadership, merchandising, replenishment, carriers, and suppliers on events/loads/purchase order tracking to ensure on time delivery to distribution centers, stores, clubs, and/or consolidators.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops and expands skills and knowledge of all processes within department
- Provides customer service for internal customers, suppliers and carriers
- Routes shipments to Distribution Centers
- Troubleshoots shipment problems and load/shipment exceptions/re-assignments
- 1 year experience with word and database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Word, Excel).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.