Traffic/Workforce Supervisor - Overland Park, KS, Jacksonville, FL, Costa Mesa, CA, Tucson, AZ and Oklahoma City, OK(Job Number:702160)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Bring along your passion and do your life’s best work.
- Responsible for development and management of direct reports
- Direct the work of the WFM team to meet service level goals
- Primarily responsible for forecasting workloads, forecasting resources required to process workloads, scheduling resources, managing real-time adjustments to resources, and generation of reporting and analysis required to manage these processes efficiently
- Work with business leadership to coordinate processes to meet the operational and strategic needs of the business, to advise on potential opportunities or hazards that affect the business' ability to meet strategic goals, and to solicit feedback that influence the operations of workforce management
- Reviews and approves a monthly summary from the WFM team that details forecast-to-actual workload variance, the impacts, and determines if adjustments to future forecasts are necessary
- Produces and implements automation or procedural changes to increase productivity, accuracy and improve workflow
- Interact with various internal operating groups like HR, IT, QA and Training who all play a critical role in the success of the operation
- Interact with outside vendors
- Assists in implementation of workforce management software and related technology
- Assists analysts with preparation of new reports, presentations, or survey information
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and logical reasoning
Job Traffic/Workforce Management
Primary Location US-KS-Overland Park
Other Location US-OK-Oklahoma City, US-AZ-Tucson, US-CA-Costa Mesa, US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization OptumRx Workforce Management
Number of Openings 1