Job Code: 391258
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
- At least 2-3 years work experience in finance, accounting or treasury field preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of funding, liquidity and derivatives
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Team player, but ability to be productive independently
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of senior management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MBA or CFA a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Accounting/Finance