Vice President Digital Products, Employer and Individual(Job Number:701662)
Welcome to UnitedHealthcare - Together We Are Making a Difference in the Lives of 47 Million Americans.
Would you like the opportunity to provide strategic leadership to ensure the digital roadmap improves the experience for our members across all lines of business within UnitedHealthcare? If so, this role is for you!
The Vice President of Employer & Individual Digital Products will be responsible for driving digital vision, defining strategy, developing multi-product roadmaps and ensuring quality delivery of market leading customer experiences within the Employer & Individual line of business. You will partner with various UHC organizations including their Employer & Individual business line leads, marketing, operations and engineering teams to communicate and execute the digital product team’s goals and initiatives.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define and execute the digital portfolio for UHC’s Employer & Individual business
- Lead a data-driven organization, including prioritization of capabilities, evolution in digital process (to product team model) and ongoing measurement of effectiveness of digital experiences
- Define and own KPIs and ROI for E&I’s digital experiences, including consolidation and baselining of key metrics
- Analyze and assess consumer and market trends, applying key insights to new and existing products
- Benchmark competitors and other industry leading digital experiences to ensure teams are developing forward-thinking digital strategies and staying abreast of leading edge practices
- Provide oversight and direction to successfully marry the Employer and Individual line of business’s strategy with supporting strategies and roadmaps, and with high-level strategies from other parts of the organization
- Lead product teams and partner with IT to implement and evolve agile software delivery against defined KPIs and goals
- Lead and mentor professionals in order to build and maintain high performance teams
Job IT General Management
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization UHC IS
Number of Openings 1