Vice President of Digital Product Management
Job Code: 355677
Job Location: California-Mountain View
Prudential is seeking a Vice President of Digital Product Management with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products in financial services or similar highly technical yet service oriented industries. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the requirements of Prudential’s digital platform and ensuring successful adoption of new features and functionality supporting Prudential’s business units.
This is a leadership role requiring a cross-functional customer centric view into Prudential’s business units. The right person will have good mix of understanding the various business models used to manufacture, distribute and service financial service products. Understanding the revenue and cost impacts of digital platforms across businesses will be key to success in this role.
As a Vice President of Digital Product Management, you will help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You'll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will work directly for Prudential’s VP of Product Management in the Chief Customer Officer and integrate with product, marketing and digital technology teams, to create experiences that delight and wow our customers.
You will get to work in an exciting and engaging agile startup environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
· 10 years of Product Management experience in internet enabled businesses
· 8 years of which in management roles with direct reports and multiple parallel projects
· Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements
- Understanding of customer transactions and communication, operational work flows, internet technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business environment
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in financial services companies a huge plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Product Development