Virtual Sales Specialist - Security Sales UK
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
What you'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security market place and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an experienced Security sales professional within Cisco’s Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales Organisation (GVSO) to drive the Security Business in Commercial Sales UK
The Virtual Sales Specialis (VSS) you will be responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in United Kingdom, working closely with our sales teams across all Commercial segments.
You'll Work With
Cisco is looking for a Virtual Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working with field sales and marketing to drive growth across the Cisco product suite in his/her assigned territory.
What You'll Do
● Responsible for working with Field Sales and Marketing personnel to develop & build sales pipeline
● Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts
● Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
Who You Are
● 3-5 years’ successful track record in a similar role within a software company
● Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook & Office products critical
● Experience selling Security and/or Network/wireless products
● Experience with Salesforce.com
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.