VP, Group Partner, Integrated Strategy & Planning
Named both Ad Age's "Media Agency of the Year" and Adweek's "Global Media Agency of the Year" in 2016, UM is a verified leader in the advertising landscape; operating in over 100 countries with 4,800 people innovating on a roster of some of the world's most recognizable brands - Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, The Hershey Company, Hulu, H+M, CVS Health, ExxonMobil, BMW and Sony.
Due to growth, we have our crosshairs trained on hiring a dynamic, Vice President – Group Partner – Integrated Strategy and Planning to play a highly visible role across a portfolio of Coca-Cola brands.
As our Vice President, Group Partner you will be responsible for leading all integrated planning and communications across an exciting portfolio of Coca-Cola Brands. You are the driving force in building relationships at the highest level of the client and executing media strategies to drive results. You will provide leadership, strategic direction, and input for overall business solutions while ensuring client objective and expectations are exceeded. Reporting to our SVP, your daily insights and creative strategies will keep UM and the full COKE team - ahead of the game.
What You’ll DO:
- Oversees development of media strategies consistent with brand marketing objectives
- Senior client management on account overseeing several business units across a client portfolio
- Create and deliver new and innovative solutions to client business issues and challenges
- Provide thought leadership and help develop strategic direction for media planning and buying across TV, Digital, Social, Radio, OOH, and Print
- Recommends targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media strategies
- Serve as an advisor and mentor to planning groups
- Insures best practices are used across department and account responsibilities
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal / external agency departments/disciplines including: Investment, Analytics, Local Buying, Strategy and Research and Creative Agencies
- Inspire while leading by example in developing, motivating, mentoring and coaching their team.
What You’ll HAVE:
- 10+ years of experience in media planning
- 5 years of experience mentoring and managing a team
- Strong presentation skills in internal, vendor, and client meetings
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid awareness of industry trends and planning/measurement models
- Understanding of marketing and communications process
- Gravitas + adept influencing- the personal and professional credibility to carry the system with it
- Humble confidence - confident in skills and willing to provide a proactive point of view
- Constructive discontent – always looking for ways to improve and enhance the work and self to challenge the norm and strive for continued improvement
- Innovative drive – comfortable in ‘white space’ work areas and willing to take risks, test the norm, measure and learn forward
- Proactive personal accountability – if it’s to be, it’s up to me
- Authentic + humanistic – be approachable, real and human
- Team first – a cultural force for building the best team
- Humor - willing to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously
UM believes that better science and better art deliver better outcomes to our clients in the media moments that matter most. We are a creative media agency, committed to blurring the lines between media and creativity, between data and content, between science and art. A global media network in IPG Mediabrands, UM operates in over 100 countries, with 4,800 people innovating on a roster of clients including Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, The Hershey Company, CVS Health, ExxonMobil, BMW and Sony.