Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Wichita, KS
Category: Supply Chain
The Warehouse Manager coordinates the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities of the PepsiCo Wichita Facility, and reports to the Plant Director. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of a 3-shift environment. Priorities will be to reduce injuries and product damage, improve productivity, reduce costs and stay on budget, improve customer service, and develop a strong team of front line employees and supervisors.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
- Continuously improve productivity and waste to meet financial objectives
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting expenses each period, preparing annual budget, analyzing variances, and taking corrective actions to stay on plan.
- Schedules the receiving and delivery of raw materials/finished products in a timely manner
- Utilize docks, warehouse layout and bulk truck loading patterns to minimize loading time
- Ensure the optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs.
- Provide timely service to sales department while minimizing warehouse and production costs
- Track and report accurate inventory to aid in production scheduling
- Maintain all housekeeping and safety standards
- Manage warehouse resources, shipping supplies and other consumables
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry a plus
- A minimum of 4 years of Warehouse and/or Logistics experience
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills
- DSD delivery experience preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Ability to manage a department budget
- Familiar with NIS or similar inventory Management system
- Familiar with Voice Pick and Warehouse Vision
- Familiar with Krono's, SAP, or employees timekeeping systems
- Familiar with product sequencing software for DSD
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110128BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.