Web Application Security Technical Lead
Job Title: Web Application Security Technical Lead
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Application Security Lead Analyst will perform application security assessments, code reviews, and application penetration testing. This position is a great opportunity for someone with strong web application development and security skills. This is a technical hands-on role that will utilize your web application development and security skills but does not involve coding.
- Conducting web, mobile, and application security assessments, and penetration tests. The assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated web application vulnerability scanning/testing tools.
- Performing source code reviews using automated tools and manual analysis
- Writing a formal security assessment report for each application to determine security risk, compliance with documented security standards and remediation requirements
- Lead meetings with development teams to scope out new requests, deliver assessment results, and consult on application remediation.
- Develop standard method and process for testing following industry best practice including OWASP testing guide
- Is responsible for the execution and delivery of planned project deliverables and milestones
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other STEM area of study preferred.
- Proven understanding of Software Security Architecture and Design
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing and securing web applications
- Experience performing web application security code, penetration, and analytical testing and using vulnerability testing tools.
- Proven experience with vulnerability assessment tools such as QualysGuard, Fortify Source Code Analyzer, WebInspect, Burp, etc.
- Experience implementing controls for web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies, web application firewalls, and network security
- Strong written and oral communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 100084BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.