Web Based Engineer - Hartford, CT(Job Number:705066)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Web Based Engineer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
The Web Based Engineer is responsible for defining, leading, maturing and growing the Web Based mindset and approach within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
- Develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship.
- Adapt as necessary for unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Blogging and community support
- Work in a Development team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments
- Manual maintenance work
- Handle the manual work while figuring out how to automate it
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-CT-Hartford
Organization Software Engineering Services
Number of Openings 1