Location:Galway, Connacht, Ireland
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
You will join a small team of eager engineers building real-time messaging and multi-stream voice and video capabilities right into the browser, no plugins required. You will use technologies like React and WebRTC to connect thousands of people through their browsers to mobile and desktop phones, larger-than-life HD TelePresence units, and other beautiful hardware endpoints.
Role & Responsibilities
• Deliver quality code writing Jest, Jasmine, and Selenium tests
• Shape our product with new tools, techniques, and frameworks
• Learn from our team every day
• Teach our team every day
• Innovate with designers, product managers, and engineers
• REST, JSON, and HTTP web service programming
• Able to prioritize tasks, make decisions, and solve problems
• Able to architect robust designs
• Able to train and mentor
• Strong sense of teamwork, giving and receiving help and feedback
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills
• Dedicated to customer success and quality
• WebRTC, audio, video codec experience
• CSS, CSS Modules, and LESS design, implementation, and organization
• Mobile web development experience
• Bash scripting experience
• Git experience in a team or Open Source setting
• Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery experience
• Experience working with a distributed team
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.