Workers’ Compensation Claims Supervisor - Las Vegas, NV(Job Number:708002)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Flexible? Friendly? Fast on your feet? That's a great start. Accurate? Accountable? Self Directed? These traits can take you places. Our claims operations are the focal point of handling information about services patients receive and the way those services get paid. It's complex, detailed work. It's fast paced challenge. It's a job that calls on you to be thoughtful, resourceful, team-driven and customer-focused. To put it mildly, there is never a dull moment.
The Claims Supervisor provides oversight of the claims unit. Positions in this function perform file reviews and audits, review, investigate and render determination pursuant to the laws and regulations, determine benefit eligibility, calculate and pay benefits on all eligible workers compensation claims. The Claims Supervisor will train staff on proper claims handling and current Nevada workers compensation statutes and regulations.
- Supervision of claims staff including staff hiring, training, coaching, counseling and evaluating performance
- Conduct file reviews, audits; and monitor quality of work to ensure optimum achievement of established goals and is in accordance with client and Company guidelines
- Responsible for the claim unit’s compliance to regulatory requirements
- Maintains knowledge of new and existing regulations, case law and court decisions, which could affect claims handling procedures
- Responsible for adequate reserves, timely settlements, and reasonable expenses within established authority level
- Provide coverage in the absence of examiner staff
Job Claim Operations
Primary Location US-NV-Las Vegas
Organization E&I Nevada-Utah-Idaho
Number of Openings 1