Responsible for leading the real-time monitoring of contact center performance, making recommendations and optimizing usage of contact center routing, resources, and communicating real-time and intra-day performance. Manage the creation and maintenance of the HR Support workforce schedule and forecast. Develop and implement best practices and processes in real-time monitoring and management procedures. Coordinate and act as liaison with Customer Care resources to manage staffing based on call volume and metric achievement. Additionally, act as a liaison with other internal and vendor contact centers to ensure consistent associate experience as well as maximize efficiencies and cost effectiveness.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 50% Make staffing recommendations to management based on analysis or real-time performance. Develop and manage service escalation processes that involve routing changes (e.g., moving volume, changing messaging, etc.) and staff optimization (e.g., implementing overtime and schedule modifications).
- 25% Identify trends in case types, perform root cause analysis and provide recommendations for training and/or content changes to address trends. Work closely with Training and Operations to implement action items related to the Command Center activities.
- 25% Monitor and maintain processes related to the daily functioning of the Workforce team, including work load distribution, monitoring phone queue and email box, user follow-up, closing tickets and maintaining front-end messages and system availability.
- Position reports to the Director, Customer Care.
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues - including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Call center experience.
- Experience with scheduling systems similar to Blue Pumpkin.
- Five-plus years managing others.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Leadership, Strategy, Analysis, Influence and driving change based on statistical trend analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills; reacts quickly and appropriately to workforce planning problems; follows up in a timely manner on issues not immediately resolvable.
- Strong analytical skills, process-oriented thinker
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel and other related computer programs.
- Possess a proven track record of managing multiple projects, proficiency with Microsoft Project, familiar with project budgeting and financial tracking, cost/benefit analysis, and creation of business justification.
- Experience with creation of project metrics, conducting project result assessments and an understanding of change leadership fundamentals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.