Workplace Manager - Workplace Resources
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestFacilities
|<b>What You'll Do</b> |
● You will be the single point of accountability for the delivery of workplace services, space planning, capital project management, operations, and other real estate related initiatives for a defined geographic segment of the portfolio.
● You will be responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of a regional building portfolio which includes: review of local demand requests and occupancy data, making decisions and best recommendations on portfolio solutions to best support Cisco’s business requirements.
● You will act as the key point of accountability for WPR (workplace resources) services and solutions from the client’s perspective at all times.
● You will lead successful forecasting, development, budgeting, and implementation of capital projects within your portfolio by leveraging supplier relationships and resources. Own final accountability for the performance of these supplier resources to successful conclusion of project.
● you will also support all transaction events through a variety of activities; gathering local customer requirements, analysis and evaluation of alternatives, communication with CRM’s to solicit business unit concurrence with direction, coordination with portfolio planner to ensure consistency with strategic direction, participation in site visits, as needed
<b>Who You Are</b>